March 24, 2013

New Blog Design + What's Going On

This post is long overdue.

Notice anything different around here? Like a new fancier, easy to navigate blog?! Why yes, I did get a blog make over, thanks so much for asking. It was done by the oh so lovely Lauren over at Perfect Pear Designs. She did a fabulous job and I still get giddy every time I log on and see it. Thinking of getting a blog makeover yourself? You should definitely contact her, she's amazing!

And lets face it, a new blog design was also well overdue.

I am happy to announce that some very good changes will be happening around here.
I have made it a priority to dedicate more of my time to building up my passion for baking and turning my love for edible art into a growing business.

So what does this mean exactly? Well I will still be taking cake orders for those living in the Phoenix area, but my main focus will be on my toppers in my Etsy shop, and turning that into the business that I know it can be.  It also mean more posts from me. I don't even know if I have steady followers to be honest. I'm not the best blogger and I've never been good with words. There have been so many times in the past were I would just throw some photos on the blog and 'sneak' out so I wouldn't have to come up with anything to say. Well, I am trying to change that.  Please be patient with me ok:) I'm hoping to also share more recipes, tutorial, and just all around fun stuff!


Just a week ago my dear friend got married. She had requested pies for her reception, and it was pies that she got, over 200 mini pies!

Making these pies were so much fun and so simple (besides the whole making 200 of them :) Haha...that was just time consuming!  However if you are in the market for just a few mini pies, then this is definitely the way to go. I'm currently working on making a tutorial for y'all so make sure to check back.

Until then, happy baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment