July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!

I have been away so long.... I know I know...

My husband and I spent the better part of May eating our way through one European country after another. It was delicious. Oh , and fun of course. Which is probable the reason it took me the month of June to recover.

However, I have not been completely idle. I'm so excited to announce that I have added gourmet lollipops to the shop! I have been working hard on perfecting my recipe and am so proud with what I have come up with so far.


More varieties will be added to the shop soon. The fun part is how I will be able to customize them specific to your needs and wants! This is gonna be so fun, so stay tuned for more to come! In the meantime, these festive lollies are listed and ready for your order. They were just featured in this treasury  and can be purchased here as well. Show your patriotism all year round, and have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment