August 14, 2012

Bachelorette Cookies

  Parental discretion is advised
:)

This weekend we celebrated the upcoming nuptials of a dear friend, and we celebrated in style!
I was so excited to make these cookies for the bride to be after I saw how delighted she was when I made these cookies about a year and a half ago for another friend.

I also get the pleasure of making about 250 cupcakes for this lady on her big day in October. It's going to be epic and I couldn't be happier for her.

And because I love instagram and rely on it for most of my photo taking and sharing, here's more of what I've been up too. 

One can never have enough cookbooks or cake stands, and on a side note...I am addicted to buying things online...it's just so fun plus you can do it while still in your pajamas, double bonus!

Are you on instagram? You can follow all my baking adventures along with small peeks of my life @bijouxherbert

1 comment:

  1. You know why I love online shopping? Sometimes I forget I ordered something and then when I get it it's like a present! Love the cookies, love the cupcakes -- is that cookie dough frosting?

    ReplyDelete