May 24, 2012

Recent Happenings

Blogging once a week is harder then I thought it was going to be. It's not that I don't have anything to blog about.....it's just finding the time. In fact I have been keeping a list on hand of all the fun things I want to post, and whenever a new idea pops into my noggin, I jot that down as well. Recipes and tutorials are coming people, I promise!! Frankly I'm just surprised I made it through the last week alive with everything that was on my plate. I am very grateful for all the business and sweet clients that have come my way, but I'm pretty sure I emerged  this week looking like one of the zombies from The Walking Dead! Aw... I just love that show! But enough of zombies, at least for now anyways.....
I managed to snap photos of most of my orders this week so I hope you don't mind a photo overload 







I put that last photo in in an almost unrelated note.... my husband used my computer to snoop around in my Pinterest account to find a little something to surprise me with. It's a baking timer, so it is kinda related :)  What a sweet husband I have!

2 comments:

  1. Matryoshkas are fun to decorate with. I have a salt and pepper shaker set, but I wouldn't mind having that timer too!

    Sometimes I find that blogging more often but in shorter posts makes it a lot easier than posting once a week with longer posts, but that's just me. I must have a short attention span.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, matryoszkas are so fun to decorate with! I would love to see your S&P set, I bet it's adorable. Also, I like your idea of shorter posts, that might work better with me because I'm pretty sure I am ADD :)

      cheers

      Delete