September 26, 2011

Hello Kitty Cake






I have decided that I want to take a sculpting class! Making and adding my own figures to cakes is something that I always wanted to do, and I know I have a long ways to go. The dog on the last cake and hello kitty on this were pretty simple seeing as how they are basic shapes. However I know I will need training to do more advanced figures. I need to start looking into this, thinking about it excites me :) 

This cake is my favorite chocolate cake, root beer chocolate! And it is filled with peanut butter filling. Such a great combination and such a fun cake to make and decorate!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and your cakes are lovely. you do a great job with your buttercream; not all bakers can get it that smooth!

    ReplyDelete