August 2, 2011

Miso Bakes Project

Remember how I mentioned I was getting involved in an exciting project? Well now I am ready to share it with you.

There are so many amazing cake artists and bakers all over who I admire and respect. I stumbled upon the blog of the lovely Miso, and she was no exception. She is so talented! She started a cake challenge project and I knew I wanted to get involved. Each month she posts a challenge with certain guideline and then it is up to your own imagination to see what you can come up with! To better understand, you can read all about  July's challenge here. So with that said, here is what I came up with for my first challenge 

     To see the other submission make sure to go to Miso's blog and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see August's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake is and was so beautiful! : ) Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete